- Young, male and feminist – if only there were more of them
- Some Powerful Men Like to be Tied Up. Here’s Why.
- Shonda Rhimes Empowers Daughters To Have “Amazing Sex
- Celebrity News
- Miley Cyrus Didn’t Really Enter A Film Into The NYC Porn Film Festival
- Princess Kate, Sex Clubs and Fifty Shades of Grey
- Me So Horny: 25 Years Later
- ‘Girls’ Went There, Features Abortion Storyline
- Crunch Gym’s ’50 Shades of Fitness’ is a Hit!
- Kristen Stewart Loves Sex Toys and Fish-Flavored Candy
All posts by Lauren Michelle
Married To The Game
Like it or not, we're all married to the game of love... and lust.
- Posted November 6, 2014
Sasmar Lubes: Bliss On A Slip And Slide
These flavored lubes are bliss on a slip and slide.
- Posted October 27, 2014
Rayna Zemel Rules With Mary Poppin Bottles
Female Producer Adds Feminine Touch To EMD
- Posted October 18, 2014
Sheon Shows Why Woman is Man's Temple
'Second Base' is girl-power anthem for those who finally want to break the chains of religious oppression
- Posted October 13, 2014
The Perfect Pedicure In The Palm Of Your Hand
The PediWell is the perfect pedicure every time.
- Posted August 13, 2014
The Scandalous! Ultimate Bachelorette Party
Send her off to marital bliss with one last wild night out!
- Posted August 2, 2014
The Battle For Your Bikini Bod Has a New Weapon!
Ready to lose that cellulite and reclaim your rockin' bod? This product can help you attain that goal.
- Posted July 19, 2014
Ulises Crafts EDM/Freestyle Hybrid
latino heartthrob successfully fuses electronic music with traditional latin-freestyle grooves to create something quite unique.
- Posted June 8, 2014
Sex on Drugs: Which make it hot, which make it not!
Which ones make it hot, which ones make it NOT!
- Posted May 3, 2014
Vic: Mongol – Strong Female Character Fuels this Adventure Yarn
My life doesn’t allow too much time for book-reading anymore, unfortunately. That’s why one has to really hit multiple themes I enjoy for me to pick it up. Vic: Mongol scores in that respect. It’s quite the...
- Posted January 31, 2014